- PR Imaging sponsor Wedding Photojournalism Society Photographer of the Year 2009:
Winner: Jerry Ghionis
2010/01 - PR Imaging attend SWPP London Photographic Convention:
2009/08 - PR chosen to produce book of award winners for Photographer of the Year Awards 2009::
2009/01 - PR Imaging expands their state of the art studio in central London.
If you are a photographer and are interested in finding out more about how PR Imaging can help your business please submit an enquiry by clicking here.
Shortly after we will send you our media pack, and if you are interested in visiting, we invite you for a meeting at our central London studio to see our range of books, albums, frames, canvases and of course us!
We can produce a single sample book for you to present to your clients but we would recommend getting an additional replica as this generate copy sales. Two popular sample sets are:
- One 24cm x 36cm (10"x14") & One 15cm x 25cm (6"x8") Album.
- One 30cm x 40cm (12"x16") & One 20cm x 30cm (8"x10") Album.
Each book can be created from your own photos, printed with a mixture of paper types and designed in different layout styles to give you carefully selected options to offer your clients. You can also choose any cover you wish for each.
To apply for a PR Imaging account and receive our full pricelist please click here.
PR Imaging aims to offer you fast and effective service, enabling you to turnaround your products in a matter of weeks, not months. Services include:
- Photo editing.
- Album design (completed approx. 1 week after receiving your images).
- Online hosting of your web galleries with the look and feel of your own website. Complete with automated ordering systems and payment processing.
- Image library picture management and sales.
Why undermine your images by presenting them in the same albums as everyone else? Check out our Album section for an innovative range of bespoke wedding albums. We offer something mainstream suppliers can’t - differentiation. We’ll turn your images into art.